NORWELL, Mass. — Sullivan Tire and Auto Service recently honored nine technicians who achieved Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certified Master Technician status with dinners in Portsmouth, N.H., and Quincy, Mass.
The new master technicians are:
- James Bulman of Kingston, Mass.;
- Ross Skinner of Abington, Mass.;
- Billy Arienti of Braintree, Mass.;
- James Mulligan of Hanover, Mass.;
- Jess Claridge of Dover, N.H,;
- Robert Lunt of Augusta, Maine;
- Ryan Ward of Derry, N.H.;
- Nick Malone of Bangor, Maine; and
- Taylor Hunt of Nashua, N.H.
Both dinners were opened by Sullivan Tire CEO Bob Sullivan, and featured guest speakers Dan Baumhardt, ASE director of light vehicle test development; Alison Guth, ASE vice president of finance; and Merrill Lynch representative Henrik Gulman.
Sullivan Tire has 327 ASE certified technicians, including 126 master technicians and nine world class technicians, the company said.