FARNHAM, Quebec — Martins Industries Inc. has launched of its own line of "impulse"-branded impact wrenches and socket sets.
This new line of tools aims to diversify Martins' offering of equipment for the automotive and trucking service industries.
Martins said the impact tools power and high resistance to support its customers regardless of the work to be done.
The impulse product line includes:
- ½-inch LW impact wrench (MX-LW1);
- 1-inch LW impact wrench (MX-LW2);
- ½-inch cordless impact wrench (MX-P1);
- ½-inch classic impact wrench (MX-C1);
- 1-inch classic impact wrench (MX-C2);
- ½-inch impact socket set (MX-S1); and
- 1-inch impact socket set (MX-S2)
"By integrating these products into our current offer, we are improving the customer experience by allowing them to acquire all the necessary equipment in one place," President Martin Dépelteau said.
"This product line is a continuation of our commitment to manufacture and distribute quality tools while allowing users to increase their productivity."
Martins Industries did not comment on the wrench line's manufacturer or country of origin.
Visit martinsindustries.com for details on pricing and availability.