CONWAY, Ark. — Snap-on Inc. has introduced the John Bean 12K 4-Post Alignment Lift System that provides 12,000 pounds of heavy-duty lifting capacity in a compact space.
"The new John Bean 12K 4-Post Alignment Lift System eliminates the need for shops to use multiple lifts," said Neil Davis, product manager for John Bean. "This versatile John Bean lift offers premium features without taking up much space in the bay. From micro cars to heavy-duty pickups, the 12K 4-Post Alignment Lift has exceptional four-wheel alignment capabilities that cover a full range of vehicle requirements."
The lift system features:
- 20.5-inch wide "Pro-Style" runways for loading vehicles of narrow to wide track widths;
- Closed front design to maintain a steady and ridged lift for alignment measurements;
- Ultra-low profile design for easy-on approach angle for low ride height vehicles;
- 81.6-inch-long rear-slip plates to accommodate longer or shorter vehicles;
- Full-floating, flush-mounted, rear-slip plates that use a Delrin ball-style bearing assembly to provide ease of vehicle movement, durability and reduced maintenance; and
- Positive locking system on all columns to ensure safety and reliability.
For more information, call 877-482-4866 or visit JohnBean.com.