LEESBURG, Va. — The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) has elected its 2023 board of directors during its annual ASE board meeting in Arizona.
The new board members are:
- Chair: Homer Hogg, vice president, truck service, TravelCenters of America;
- Vice Chair: Tom Trisdale, vice president, quality compliance, Toyota Motor Sales;
- Treasurer: Jason Rainey, vice president, NAPA AutoCare;
- Secretary: John Wolf, president, Snap-on Business Solutions; and
- Past Chair: Brad Pellman, president, Pellman's Automotive.
"Volunteer leadership is instrumental in helping ASE set an agenda and fulfill the established mission each year," ASE President and CEO Tim Zilke said.
"The new officers have dedicated their time and expertise, and their depth of knowledge is an invaluable asset to ASE. We thank them for leading the ASE board and working on behalf of all ASE constituents."
The ASE also elected three governors to its board of governors: Stacy Balzar of Ford; Elisha Huddleston of General Motors and Gary Uyematsu of BMW.
The ASE is a non-profit organization that provides assessment, certification and credentialing of current and future industry vehicle service professionals.