WARREN, Mich. — Bosch Aftermarket has introduced the ADS 625X diagnostic scan tool, which the company said is designed to resolve issues faster and includes features for "extreme speed, access and flexibility."
This tool works with a broad range of domestic, Asian and European vehicles back to 1976.
The ADS 625X works like the ADS 525X, including performing all-systems DTC scans under 60 seconds on average, with complete scans taking 30 seconds or less for many vehicles makes and models and wireless VCI.
The tool includes a free one-year software subscription with all-access coverage as well as 30 free days of the enhanced subscription, which includes full-system color wiring diagrams and Repair-Source, a complete on-tool OEM service and repair information library.
The new features of the ADS 625X include:
- Larger screen display. The 10-inch LCD high-definition display with full widescreen viewing provides "outstanding visibility" both indoors and brightly lit outdoor environments.
- Expandable memory. With a slot for an SD card, the ADS 625X is the first Bosch scan tool to offer expandable memory.
- Android OS 10+. All-new hardware and software technology, powered by Android 10+, offers an expandable, future-proof platform providing faster processing and more memory, making the diagnostic process more efficient.
- Docking station. The station charges the tablet and powers the VCI, providing wireless updates and access to repair information without needing to be connected to the vehicle.
- ADAS diagnoses. In June, the ADS 625X will be compatible with the DAS 3000 for full ADAS static calibration, supporting more of the workshop.
The new ADS 625X is available now through Bosch Aftermarket distribution partners. Click here for more details.