OAK BROOK, Ill. — Robert Bosch L.L.C. added 22 automotive aftermarket parts to its portfolio in the first quarter, covering more than 9 million vehicles in North America.
The products are for domestic, European and Asian passenger and commercial vehicles.
The products are:
- Four braking parts in Q1, including the QuietCast Disc Brake Pads, developed for the generalist who works on all makes and models; and the Bosch Blue Disc Brake Pads, created for the generalist who wants to give their customers the best value;
- One OE ignition coil that provide an extensive service life;
- OneXchange alternator, tested to guarantee compliance with Bosch performance specifications;
- One Bosch EVO spark plug, which the company said offers improved insulator and housing design that enhanced head-bending strength; and
- Fifteen oxygen sensors, including premium oxygen sensors with a double laser-welded stainless steel body design that protects the sensors against contamination, and the premium wideband air fuel ratio (A/F) oxygen sensors that feature an advanced wideband sensing element to provide precise air/fuel measurement.
Information on the new products is available at www.BoschAutoParts.com.