DIAMOND BAR, Calif. — SEMA's Wheel & Tire Council (WTC) will be a co-sponsor at this year's SEMA Show of the Stage, a public discussion forum featuring live interviews with leading industry professionals and personalities addressing topics such as wheel and tire trends, best business practices, marketing and sales, etc.
Interviews will take place multiple times daily at a stage (Booth No. 44227) set up in the South Hall, lower level, of the Las Vegas Convention Center, near the meeting rooms at the east end of the South Hall.
Myles Kovacs, president and co-founder of DUB Magazine, will host the interviews, SEMA said, which are being organized under the aegis of SEMA Show Education.
Among those scheduled to speak is vehicle designer and reality TV star Chip Foose, set for Nov. 7 from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The full schedule is:
- 10 – 10:30 a.m. — Mike Lusso, sustaining engineering manager, Hennessy Industries;
- 11:30 a.m. – 12 noon — Gary Ruede, product and quality management technologist, Discount Tire/America's Tire;
- 1:30 –2 p.m. — Wade Kawasaki, president and CEO, Legendary Companies (formerly Coker Tire);
- 3:30 – 4 p.m. — Marla Moore, marketing director, Legendary Companies;
- 10 – 10:30 a.m. — Brittany and Kevin Williams, Lite Brite Studios;
- 11:30 a.m. – 12 noon — Bud Brutsman, CEO, BlockChain Industires Inc.;
- 1:30 – 2 p.m. — Ken Johnson, manager, MuscleKingz;
- 10 – 10:30 a.m. — Jamie Jiang, Fury OffRoad Tires, CEO;
- 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. — Mr. Foose, president and chief designer/fabricator at Foose Design and star of MotorTrend TV's "Overhaulin'";
- 1:30 – 2 p.m. — Michael Welch, President/CEO, Tirescanner.com Inc.;
- 3:30 – 4 p.m. — Kevin Rohlwing, senior vice president of training, Tire Industry Association;
- 10 – 10:30 a.m. — Sean Holman, "The Truck Show" podcast, MotorTrend Group.