BETHESDA, Md. — Women in Auto Care, a community of the Auto Care Association, will host several virtual networking and engagement events designed to connect and inspire women in the automotive aftermarket industry.
Six virtual events will take place this fall, leading up to the community's events taking place at the 2022 Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) in Las Vegas, Nov. 1-3.
Hosted on the MentorCity digital platform, the events include one-on-one mentoring, group discussions and other opportunities for members to engage with each other.
The scheduled events include:
- Book Club featuring "Lead from The Outside" by Stacey Abrams, Aug. 16 at 6 p.m. ET;
- "Empower Half Hour" with Christie Wilmer, CSO, Old World Industries, Aug. 26 at 12 p.m. ET;
- Virtual Keynote with Michelle Tansey, CEO, Euro Clinic, Aug. 29 at 3 p.m. ET;
- Empower Half Hour with Kathleen Long, chief revenue officer, RepairPal, Sept. 9 at 2:30 p.m. ET;
- Empower Half Hour with Michelle Allen, vice president, Valvoline, Sept. 30 at 11:30 a.m. ET; and
- Book Club featuring "Just Work" by Kim Scott, Oct. 20 at 6 p.m. ET.
Events are free and a Women in Auto Care membership is not required to attend. Membership is free for Auto Care Association members.
For more information, visit autocare.org/wiac or contact Jessica Finnerty, community liaison, at [email protected]