LAS VEGAS — American Tire Distributors Inc. (ATD) has launched a new digital hub that the tire distributor said is designed to integrate tires, parts, services and other solutions into platform for the automotive aftermarket.
The hub, called Radius, includes a suite of tools that ATD said seamlessly integrates business operations "to increase efficiency and optimize both sales and service."
The platform is scalable and customizable, according to ATD, which released the platform during this weeks SEMA Show in Las Vegas.
ATD said Radius includes:
- Data-driven software tools that help streamline operations and reduce or eliminate stale inventory;
- Programs that offer a competitive edge through nationwide warranties, automotive and business retailers, discounts, training, growth bonuses, and more;
- A learning platform that provides training for owners, managers, sales associates and technicians in less than five minutes per day;
- An option that helps tire dealers drive online sales volume, increase foot traffic and capture nationwide online shoppers;
- Access to volume rebates, discounts and loyalty rewards;
- A business-to-business-to-consumer e-commerce and back-office solution that has product catalogs, pricing nd real-time booking for tire installations.
- A solution that helps shops automate customer marketing and communications, including messaging campaigns, automated appointment reminders and customer reviews.
Stuart Schuette, president and CEO of ATD, said ATD was ushering "in a new era of connectivity and simplicity to better serve our customers. We strive every day to be the most connected and insightful automotive solutions provider, and with this new platform, the industry takes another step forward towards a more integrated, data-driven future."
ATD said the addition of Radius transforms the firm from a diversified wholesale tire distributor to a connected physical and digital platform "that fuels innovation and growth in the broader automotive aftermarket."
According to ATD, Radius uses communication and data analytics, expands retailers' customer base, identifies trends and relevant customer preferences and supports more informed business decisions.
More details are available at atd.com/Radius.