WASHINGTON — The Small Business Majority is hosting a webinar today at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. on helping small business owners understand the loan programs made available by the federal COVID recovery stimulus package and other policy recommendations to bolster small business.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Small business funding updates, including SBA disaster relief loans and the new Payroll Protection Program for businesses impacted by COVID-19
- Services and resources provided by SBDCs to assist with COVID-19 small business relief
- An overview of alternative lending options including CDFIs, reputable online lenders and crowdfunding
- How to avoid predatory lenders
- Updates on federal policy proposals and our recommendations to immediately help small businesses.
Speakers include David Chase, vice president, National Outreach for SBM; Awesta Sarkash, government affairs manager for SBM; Michael W. Myhre, CEO for Florida Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Network; and Brian Pifer, vice president, Entrepreneurship for SBM.
To register, visit SBM's dedicated site.