EXETER, Pa. — Keystone Automotive Operations Inc., an automotive aftermarket distributor and marketer, has added the aftermarket bumper manufacturer Road Armor and cargo van interior protection provider Legend Fleet Solutions, to its portfolio.
Dallas-based Road Armor is known for creating multi-faceted steel bumpers for trucks, Jeeps and SUVs, according to Keystone.
Scott Percival, category manager for Keystone, said Road Armor invests significant resources to make a standout product.
"From the thickness of the steel and the quality of the welds to the perfection of the powder-coating process, Road Armor takes extreme pride in knowing their customers are getting the very best bumpers available for purchase," Mr. Percival said.
Road Armor's bumper offerings include:
- Stealth, the company's flagship product. It is a direct bolt-on line of smooth steel bumpers, designed to enhance OE-styling while adding protection. It is available in several styles.
- iDentity. This series allows consumers to craft an original bumper that reflects their style. It includes a range of center sections, shackle mounts and end pods that allow for a variety of lighting, flare and accent trim inserts
- Sahara. A nearly universal vehicle fitment, this series offers a rugged style and utilizes a variety of brackets to adapt across makes and models.
- Vaquero. A classic Cowboy-styled replacement bumper has rugged looks and is, designed to beef up heavy duty truck models.
- Spartan. This non-winch aftermarket bumper is designed to be lightweight, affordable and customizable.
Meanwhile, Tillsonburg, Ontario-based Legend Fleet Solutions offers a line of rigid floor systems and rubber mats, insulated interior liners, protective sill plates, wheel well covers and equipment-protecting drawer liners.
Mr. Percival lauded the quality and durability of the Legend Fleet Solutions lineup, as its products minimize damage done to fleet vehicles.
According to Keystone, Legend Fleet provides fleet owners products keep their fleets clean, efficient and affordable.