HUNTERSVILLE, N.C. — American Tire Distributor Inc.'s Tire Pros franchise business added seven store locations recently, encompassing franchisees in six states: Alabama, Arizona, California, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Texas.
The new franchise locations are:
- Wilks Tire Pros & Auto Service Center in Arab, Ala., owned by Quintin King;
- Payson Tire Pros & Automotive in Payson, Ariz., owned by Brian Bowman;
- Pomona Tire Pros in Pomona, Calif., owned by Agha Jan;
- Reno Tire Pros in Reno, Nev., owned by Ron Klonicke;
- South Hanover Tire Pros in Hanover, Pa., owned by Michael and Christine Cooper;
- Zimmerman's Automotive Tire Pros in Mechanicsburg, Pa., owned by Judy Walter and Jeff Walter;
- Wayne's Automotive Tire Pros in Burnet, Texas, owned by Wayne Casselberry.
Tire Pros President Greg Bell said the marketing group "is enthusiastic about expanding to new markets and offering marketing and operational support to these new franchisees. Each location is committed to offering the best customer service experience. We are honored that they chose Tire Pros and look forward to helping their businesses flourish."
Tire Pros, which said it is the nation's largest network of independent, locally owned tire dealers, has more than 600 franchise locations across the country in 45 states.
"We chose to align with Tire Pros because we wanted to take our small business to the next level," Payson Tire Pros & Automotive owner Kelly Bowman said.
"We are big in our community but want to reach the amazing people that travel through our town. We want to be the place that even if something happens to your vehicle, you're glad to take it to Payson Tire Pros & Automotive because we are 'People caring about cars, people caring about people.' "