CAMBRIDGE, Ontario — The Tire and Rubber Association of Canada (TRAC) will hold its 2023 Rubber Recycling Symposium on Oct. 4-5 at the Lord Nelson Hotel in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
The biennial event — held in conjunction with host sponsor Divert N, and partner U.S. Tire Manufacturers Association (USTMA) — invites professionals and companies involved in tire manufacturing, rubber recycling, manufacturing of products from recycled rubber, end-of-life tire stewardship organizations, equipment manufacturers and governments to "participate in thought-provoking panels and ample networking opportunities, while working toward the cooperative development of an environmentally sustainable industry."
The symposium is the largest of its kind, TRAC said.
The 2023 event will focus the developments and the challenging issues in sustainable tire production and End-of-Life (ELT) tire management and market development.
Speaker sessions will focus on topics such as:
- Global legislative challenges to ELT management;
- Tire manufacturers' drive to sustainability;
- Emerging technologies and challenges in tire and rubber recycling;
- Extended Producer Responsibility models across Canada;
- Rubber Modified Asphalt, Tire Derived Aggregate and other material recovery applications;
- A CEO panel, and more.
Speaking opportunities are available and proposals can be sent to [email protected] Sponsor and exhibitor details, as well as an agenda, will be forthcoming, TRAC said.