HUNTERSVILLE, N.C. — American Tire Distributors Inc.'s Tire Pros franchise/marketing group has expanded its network of affiliated stores with the addition of 10 stores in eight states, including two each in Ohio and Utah.
The Tire Pros network now has more than 600 locations in 45 states.
The new franchise locations are:
- Haralson's Tire Pros in Morenci, Ariz., owned by John and Andrea Haralson;
- HI-LO Auto Sales in Ellicott City, Md., owned by Roland "Bo" Cavell;
- Pace Tire & Auto in Middle Village, N.Y., owned by Larry Vollano and Hamza Ozkumru;
- Tires Plus Inc. of Morganton in Morganton, N.C., owned by Ronnie Lefevers;
- Van's Tire of East Market and Van's Tire of Canton Road in Akron, Ohio (two locations), owned by Joshua Baughman;
- Jack Rogers Tire in Aiken, S.C., owned by James Rogers;
- Pampa Tire in Pampa, Texas, owned by Phillip and Glenn Kalich;
- Cas Automotive Repair in Layto, Utah, owned by Cory Lloyd; and
- Trent's Tires in American Fork, Utah, owned by Trent and Teresa Willemin.
Greg Bell, president at Tire Pros, welcomed the locations to the Tire Pros family "during these unprecedented times.
"The Tire Pros team is grateful to experience growth and is determined to continue to offer marketing and operational support to these new franchisees," Mr. Bell said. "Each location is committed to adapting their offerings in order to provide the best customer service experience."
Mr. Cavell, with a new Tire Pros location in Maryland, said the marketing group allows him "to advertise a free roadside assistance program with every tire, providing customers with peace of mind.
"People really trust the Tire Pros brand and with a Tire Pros sign outside, it has allowed things to go really well and smoothly. The Tire Pros name is getting home recognition."
Earlier this year, Tire Pros added 32 stores in 14 states, including nine in California. Those stores are owned/operated by 26 ownership groups.