BOWIE, Md. — Thirteen candidates, including three incumbents, seek four open spots on the 2022-2023 Tire Industry Association (TIA) board of directors. Those elected will serve three-year terms.
The nominees are:
- Gil Applegate, director of operations, Tredroc Tire Service, Elk Grove, Ill.;
- Bill Bailey, vice president of sales, customer service and training, Myers Tire Supply, Akron;
- Rob Czukor, CEO of Tire Recycling Consultants, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.;
- Russell Devens (incumbent), director of safety & risk management, McCarthy Tire Service, Wilkes-Barre, Pa.;
- Billy Eordekian, president of 1-800EveryRim OEM Wheels, Santa Fe Springs, Calif.;
- John Evankovich, director of Sam's Club Tire & Battery Centers, Bentonville, Ark.;
- Travis Glidden (incumbent), regional sales manager, Stellar Industries Inc., Garner, Iowa;
- Ed Jones, director of sales, Bartec USA, Sterling Heights, Mich.;
- Gary MacCausland, senior vice president of operations, VIP Tires & Service, Auburn, Maine;
- Eri Muca, global aftermarket TPMS manager, ATEQ TPMS Tools, Novi, Mich.;
- Craig Stevens, sales manager, Big Horn Tire, Gillette, Wyo.;
- Craig Tinklenberg, sales and safety trainer, Fuller Brothers Inc., Clackamas, Ore.; and
- T.J. Trum (incumbent), general counsel, Pomp's Tire Service Inc., Kansas City, Kan.
Voting is open only to eligible TIA members in good standing, the organization said. Members can vote via paper ballot (mailed to members) or at tireindustry.org.
Voting closes Sept. 1.
Election results will be announced in mid-September with the new board members taking office on Oct. 31 at TIA's annual Membership Meeting during the Global Tire Expo/SEMA Show in Las Vegas.
For questions, contact Sandra Martinez at [email protected]