PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. — TBC Corp. has begun offering a 12-month road-hazard protection plan on select Delta-, Eldorado-, Multi-Mile-, National- and Sumitomo-brand consumer tires and Power King Towmax Vanguard ST radial trailer tires.
The road-hazard protection plan is backed by Automotive Business Solutions (ABS), the premier administrator of warranty solutions in the automotive aftermarket, TBC said, to assist in providing a "robust and convenient" program.
Customers who purchase select passenger, CUV, SUV, light truck, all-terrain or ST radial tires in the designated brands will receive the protection plan at no added cost.
The offer started June 1. The National brand is exclusively distributed by National Tire Wholesale (NTW) retailers.
"We're excited to provide added value and enhanced protection to select products within the TBC Brands portfolio at no additional cost to our customers or end users," Jon Vance, senior vice president of product marketing for TBC, said.
"With this hassle-free road-hazard protection plan, dealers will be able to offer the extra benefits of replacement and repair coverages while end-users would be able to take advantage of a smooth, fast reimbursement claim process, if necessary."
Benefits of the plan include:
- Coverage for 12 months from the purchase date or within the first 2/32nds-inch of treadwear, whichever occurs first;
- Free tire replacement up to the retail price of the eligible tire;
- Flat tire repair reimbursement up to $20 for non-trailer tires; ST Radial coverage covers replacement only;
- User-friendly website for processing claims with simple upload features and state regulations outline;
- Access to ASE-certified customer service representatives to assist with questions and facilitate a smooth claim process; and
- Fast reimbursement processing.
For full coverage eligibility details, visit tbcbrands.com.