LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill. — Snap-on Inc. is offering free diagnostic training sessions through September for professional service technicians of all levels.
The online sessions, moderated by Snap-on Diagnostics National Trainer Jason Gabrenas, will cover a variety of industry topics, including Advanced Drivers Assistance Systems (ADAS), guided component testing and ignition scope testing.
Technicians can choose the time that works best with their schedules. Sessions are free and will provide approximately 30 minutes of material and 15 minutes for questions and answers.
The training topics are on a rotating schedule:
- July 21-22: Guided Component Testing 2
- July 28-29: Ignition Testing
- Aug. 4-5: Intro to ADAS
- Aug. 11-12: ADAS Level 2
- Aug. 18-19: Guided Component Testing
- Aug. 25-26: Guided Component Testing 2
- Sept. 1-2: Ignition Testing
- Sept. 8-9: Intro to ADAS
- Sept. 15-16: ADAS Level 2
- Sept. 22-23: Guided Component Testing
To register for a training session, visit: https://www.snapon.com/diagnostics/US/national-online-training.