DIAMOND BAR, Calif. — As summer driving season approaches, Nexen Tire America Inc. is promoting its #NexenAdventures sweepstakes, a contest in which consumers are encouraged to create a Facebook or Instagram post with their favorite road trip memory while using the #NexenAdventures hashtag.
Consumers should share memories of trips with family and friends, long drives to pick up car parts or traveling to specific events.
The tire maker will select two winners, who will receive a free set of Nexen tires. Official rules are available here.
Nexen said most of its dealers remain open, as well as Nexen's distribution facilities. The company said it continues to offer mileage warranty support and roadside assistance during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Nexen said its online tire finder tool provides vehicle owners several tire options by entering the year, make, model and style of their vehicle. Tire buyers may browse through the tire finder for tires based on the width, tire ratio and rim size.
According to the company, the results generated are based on OEM specifications, and vehicle owners have may narrow down those results and find specific tires with key features important to them, such as braking, wear life, fuel efficiency, etc.
Nexen's lineup includes: :
- N'Fera SUR4G: ultra high-performance summer tire for driving enthusiasts;
- N'Fera SU1: ultra high-performance summer tire optimized for maximum cornering performance in dry and wet conditions;
- N'Fera AU7: ultra high-performance all-season tire designed for sports cars, luxury coupes and performance sedans;
- N'Priz AH8: grand touring all-season tire designed for sedan; and
- Roadian GTX: CUV/SUV all-season tire that offers excellent mileage and comfort.
John Hagan, executive vice president of sales for Nexen Tire America, said it is Nexen's priority to help keep drivers safe, with so many unknowns globally today because of the coronavirus pandemic.
"Our online tools remove the guess work and makes it easier than ever for our customers to select the right tires for their application," Mr. Hagan said. " With summer right around the corner, there's no better time for a road trip with family or friends."