DIAMOND BAR, Calif., — Nexen Tire America Inc. has released a series of podcasts, called the Nexen Tire Talk Show, to inform listeners of the latest tire and automotive industry news from the tire maker.
John Hagan, Nexen's executive vice president of sales, will serve as host, providing news on tire releases, company updates, motorsports updates, tire manufacturing and tire technology, among other topics.
- Seven podcasts are already available to stream. They include:
- Introduction to Nexen Tire America and how the company is more than just a tire manufacturer;
- History of Nexen and how the company was the first based in South Korea;
- Nexen's record of half-a-billion tires without a single recall thanks to rigorous R&D program;
- Formula DRIFT drivers help shape Nexen's lineup of high-performance tires for consumers; and
- How to become a Nexen Tire Next Level Dealer for brick-and-mortar retailers.
Nexen's latest episode focuses on the tire maker's Roadian GTX, highlighting how it fills the need for a strong product for the CUV and SUV markets.
Mr. Hagan said the rise of online podcasts prompted the company to produce its own.
"The Nexen Tire Talk Show centers around many exciting tire-related subjects and with the introduction of this new platform, we will continue to help educate dealers and consumers about top-tier tires like those offered by Nexen Tire," he said.
The Nexen Tire Talk Show is available for streaming at Anchor; Apple Podcast; Breaker; CastBox; Google Podcast; Overcast; Pocket Casts; Radio Public and Spotify.