DIAMOND BAR, Calif. — Nexen Tire America Inc. has launched Nexen Tire Garage, a digital one-stop shop containing all of Nexen Tire's marketing tools and resources for Nexen tire dealers.
Nexen has also updated its warranty to include new terms. The Road Hazard Replacement Warranty now includes coverage up to 3/32-inches of tread life or two years.
The company's new website is designed to help Nexen tire dealers access all of Nexen's tools and resources as conveniently as possible, the company said, claiming "Nexen Tire Garage will help dealers increase sales while continuing to build customer loyalty, all thanks to an easy-to-navigate landing page. When navigating Nexen Tire Garage, dealers can access a plethora of existing and newly launched marketing tools, all available to the dealer at no cost."
Over the last year, Nexen Tire has added several new resources for dealers, such as the Nexen Tire Mobile App and the company's new social media platform N'Social.
The current list of tools and resources available now includes:
• Nexen Tire Total Coverage Warranty: warranty coverage provided on most Nexen tires, including Mileage Tread Wear Limited Warranty, Road Hazard Replacement Program, Roadside Assistance and 45-Day Satisfaction Guarantee Trial Warranty;
• Nexen Tire Next Level Associate Dealer Program: The program rewards dealers with more money back the more tires they sell. The five-tier system has unit qualifiers with built-in volume bonuses to incentivize dealers;
• NexenACE: Available to new and current Nexen dealers, NexenACE is an online portal containing all necessary training resources and product information to get started selling Nexen tires, and accrue points to use towards Nexen merchandise;
• Nexen Network: a waiting room entertainment center provided to select Nexen dealers;
• Nexen Tire N'Social Media Portal: Available to all dealers, Nexen's N'Social media platform enables dealers to build a larger online presence using full assets provided by Nexen. Dealers have the option to manually post unique content on major social media platforms or enable full automation, allowing Nexen Tire to provide content;
• Nexen Tire Mobile App: Designed to help Nexen dealers generate leads and connect with consumers, the app features a version for both dealers and consumers, available for download for both Android and Apple devices on their respective app stores. Dealers can access information, including all current Nexen production information, lead-management system, training videos, VIN scanner, etc.;
• Augmented Reality: A Nexen mobile app feature that allows dealers and consumers to visualize what Nexen tires will look like on their vehicle in any real-life environment;
• Latest news from Nexen Tire: Dealers can find announcements, such as new product introductions, warranty updates, etc.;
• D.O.T. and Road Hazard Registration: Nexen's 36-month roadside assistance includes complimentary tire change or two service, available on most Nexen tires;
• Tire Finder Tool: Dealers and customers can search for Nexen tires by year, make, model and style, or by tire size;
• Original Equipment Fitments: A listing of Nexen OE tires for more than 30 vehicle manufacturers; and
• Digital resource tab: Access to a variety of media, including videos, logos and warranty information.
"Nexen Tire Garage is a testament to Nexen Tire's long-standing commitment to its dealers, and that commitment is to make the dealer's job as easy as possible," John Hagan, Nexen's executive vice president of sales, said.
"We've continued to evaluate what tools and resources are needed to support our partnerships and promote thriving communities, and with streamlined resources like our new warranty updates, N'Social and our associate dealer program, having a one-stop-shop full of rich features and tools like Nexen Tire Garage means it's an exciting time to be a Nexen Tire dealer."