SAN DIEGO — Mitchell Repair Information Co. L.L.C. has added enhancements to its Mitchell 1 ProDemand Estimate Guide software module to help streamline the user experience.
Service writers and shop managers will benefit from having labor times, OEM parts pricing and part diagrams consolidated on a single page, making it faster to find the information and elements needed for the estimate, the company said.
"The latest enhancements make it faster and easier than ever to navigate directly to the information needed to kick off the repair process with an estimate that paves the way for an efficient, profitable job," Gary Hixson, senior product marketing manager for ProDemand, Mitchell 1, said.
The enhancements include:
- Streamlined navigation to reduce clicks and speed lookups and estimates;
- Labor times, OEM parts pricing and part diagrams consolidated on a single page;
- Increased download speed for delivery of information;
- Access to parts graphics to improve mechanical estimating;
- User-friendly display of maintenance and fluids information, including auto-expand capability, search and mileage interval display; and
- Automated calculations and the ability to add or subtract part quantities to the quote with a single click.
The ProDemand Estimate Guide is integrated with the Mitchell 1 shop management software, Manager SE, which provides maintenance schedules, TSBs, recalls, tracking and labor guides directly from the system's dashboard.
ProDemand provides OEM repair, estimating and maintenance information with SureTrack real-world insights in a single lookup, the company said. The 1Search Plus search engine returns auto repair information in a user-friendly graphical "card" layout aligned with a technician's workflow.