STOW, Ohio — Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels once again will join Rockstar Performance Garage to present a series of rides and trails in several parks across the U.S.
The two companies are presenting the Great American Crawl (GAC) to trails and off-road (ORV) parks. The first event is in mid-March.
Participating vehicles include stock Jeeps, trucks and UTVs, as well as fully built off-road rigs and bouncers capable of climbing rock ledges that can be found on the parks' expert trails.
Ken Warner, vice president of marketing at Mickey Thompson, said the company is "looking forward to the great stories and adventures. From mild to wild, every off-roader can find a bucket list-worthy trail on the GAC."
The 2022 GAC schedule is:
- March 11-13, Katemcy Rocks, Mason, Texas;
- May 20-22, Hot Springs Off Road Park, Hot Springs, Ark.;
- June 24-26, Good Evening Ranch Off-Road Park, Canvas, W.Va.;
- July 15-17, Black Hills, S.D.;
- Aug. 5-7, Browns Camp, Gales Creek, Ore.;
- Sept. TBD, Fordyce Trail, Nevada County, Calif.; and
- Nov. 11-13, Big Bear Lake, Calif.
Rockstar Performance Garage and its fleet of ambassador rigs said it will document photos and videos of each trip at no cost to participants.