The tire is aimed at pickup, Jeep and SUV drivers who want aggressive looks and excellent performance with superior on-road handling and off-road traction, the company said.
"The design and development of the new Baja Boss A/T is a direct response to feedback from consumers," said Ken Warner, Vice President of Marketing, Mickey Thompson. "We added premium features not commonly found on other tires, which puts this tire in a class of its own."
- A 50,000-mile limited treadwear warranty;
- All new silica-reinforced compound for on-road tread wear, cut and chip resistance, and improved wet handling and braking performance;
- Extreme Sidebiters which are substantially deeper than previous models, offering a bold look, added off-road traction and protection;
- PowerPly XD construction with a heavy duty third ply for protection, handling and stability;
- Asymmetrical tread pattern optimized for reduced noise and all-weather performance; and
- Severe Snow Service Rated with 3 Peak Mountain Snowflake (3PMS) certification on all sizes 12.50 (315) and narrower.
The Baja Boss A/T is available in a variety of sizes to fit 17- 18-, 20-, 22- and 24-inch wheels, with additional sizes launching November 2021.