SAN DIEGO — Meineke Car Care Centers L.L.C. honored 13 franchisees at the group's annual sales convention earlier this year while celebrating its 50th Anniversary.
The winners — recognized for their outstanding revenue growth, customer service and overall commitment to excellence in the auto repair and maintenance world in 2021— are:
- Franchise Partner of the Year Award: Ben Ramsay of York, Pa., nine stores; franchisee since 2012;
- President's Award: Kevin Leger of Phoenix, eight stores; franchisee since 2017;
- 50th Anniversary Award: Janet & Jim Cummings of Houston, one store; franchisee since 1980;
- Most Improved Award: Brendan Sullivan of Olathe, Kan., four stores; franchisee since 2004;
- Commitment to Excellence Award: Bert Figearo of Las Vegas, 20 stores; franchisee since 2013;
- Growth Award: Paul Hammond of York, Va., nine stores;
- Multi-Center Operator Award: Scott Martin of Indianapolis, nine stores; franchisee since 2010;
- Rookie of Year Award: Mark Sproule of Waterbury, Conn., five stores;
- Technology Award: Marc Arnold and Greg Masewic of Medford, Mass., six stores;
- North/Central Award: Sam Greco of Farmington, Mo., one store; franchisee since 2002;
- South Award: Mark Zimmerman of Frisco, Texas, one store; franchisee since 2013; and
- West Award: Dario Giordano of Elk Grove, Calif., two stores.