DANVERS, Mass. — Maxam Tire North America Inc. has launched the Maxam Global Customer Portal to improve its customer service experience.
The Maxam Global Customer Portal offers online self-service, with improved navigation, user options, support and capability, the company said.
"We've changed the way of thinking and are advancing how the specialty tire industry can transact and simplify their daily business routines," Maxam Tire North America President Troy Kline said.
"Our goal remains to be the best business solutions provider in the industry and our customers can expect continued advancement from our team, products and technology,"
Maxam released a beta version of the customer portal earlier this year and said it continued to make minor enhancements based on customer feedback.
Since April, the portal has been open to the public and as of September, 10% of Maxam's invoices are transacting through the new portal.
The portal allows users to place their orders with numerous E-Commerce ordering options for LTL and truckload warehouse orders, as well as factory direct ordering capabilities.
The system also allows customers the option to place back orders from Maxam's warehouses as well as:
- check inventory availability at distribution centers;
- track shipments of e-commerce and factory direct orders;
- access invoices, credit memos, shipments and sales orders;
- access ordering and replicate prior orders;
- submit warranty claims;
- download up-to-date PDF catalogs; and
- generate realtime price sheets for warehouse and factory direct pricing.