OKLAHOMA CITY — Love's Travel Stops opened six travel stops in five states in recent weeks, including four with Speedco/Love's Truck Care on-site.
The new locations are in: West Memphis, Ark.; Cordele, Ga.; Marion and Tuscola, Ill.; Madras, Ore.; and Mount Juliet, Tenn. The Cordele, Marion, Tuscola and Mount Juliet locations have Speedco services on-site, Love's Travel Stops said.
These openings expand Love's Travel Stops network to nearly 540 locations in 41 states, including 400-plus with Love's Truck Care or Speedco vehicle maintenance and tire services on site. Love's also operates six Oliver-system retread plants.
The new locations opened are in:
- West Memphis, Ark., at the junction of I-40 and I-55 west of Memphis, Tenn.;
- Marion, Ill., along I-57 at the State Route 13 junction;
- Cordele, Ga., along I-75 at the State Route 257 junction;
- Tuscola, Ill., along I-57 at the State Route 36 junction;
- Madras, Ore., on U.S. Highway 97 near the junction with U.S Highway 26;
- Mount Juliet, Tenn., along I-840 at the Couchville Pike/Vesta Road exit.
Early in the year Love's disclosed plans to open as many as 40 travel stops in 2020, all with either a Love's Truck Care Center or Speedco servicing lane on site. Through mid-November it had opened 24.
The Love's Truck Care/Speedco network is considered the largest oil change, preventive maintenance and truck care nationwide network, providing drivers and fleets access to certified technicians in order to service trucks and get them back on the road quickly and safely.
Love's carries 10 brands of tires at its Love's Truck Care and Speedco outlets: BFGoodrich, Bridgestone, Continental, Dayton, Double Coin, Goodyear, Hankook, Kelly, Michelin and Yokohama, along with Love's own Oliver Rubber system retreads.