OKLAHOMA CITY — Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores opened 15 Travel Stops over the past few months with Love's Truck Care services available — including 14 with Speedco services — expanding the firm's Truck Care network to more than 390 locations.
The new locations opened are in:
- Cordes Junction, Ariz., at the intersection of I-17 and State Route 69;
- Boron, Calif., on Highway 58 north of Los Angeles;
- Madera, Calif., on State Route 99 northwest of Fresno, Calif.;
- Ellabell, Ga., at the intersection of I-16 and State Route 280, west of Savannah, Ga.;
- Madison, Ga., at the intersection of I-20 and State Route 83 between Atlanta and Augusta, Ga.;
- Wadsworth, Ill., near the intersections of I-94 and State Routes 132 and 173 north of Chicago;
- Oak Grove, Ky., at the intersection of I-24 and State Route 41;
- Lake Charles, La., at the intersection of I-10 and State Route 383;
- Grand Ledge, Mich., at the intersection of I-69 and I-96 northwest of Lansing, Mich.
- Milan, Mich., on State Route 23 south of Ann Arbor, Mich.,
- New Florence, Mo., at the intersection of I-70 and State Route 19 west of St. Louis; and
- Vicksburg, Miss., along I-20 between Jackson and Vicksburg;
- Summerton, S.C., along I-95 southeast of Charleston, S.C.
- Holladay, Tenn., on State Route 641 south of I-40 about halfway between Nashville and Memphis; and
- Laredo, Texas, at the intersection of I-35 and State Highway 44.
Love's Travel Stops with Truck Care offer tire, lube and light mechanical services for professional drivers and fleets at affordable costs.
"Professional truck drivers are continuing to work hard to deliver essential products across the country and we recognize that more options for truck care is important," said Eric Daniels, director of truck care operations for Love's.
"As we get close to opening our 400th truck care location, we remain committed to offering the best services to help get professional truck drivers back on the road quickly and safely."
In February, Love's Travel Stops disclosed plans to open as many as 40 travel stops in 2020, all with either a Love's Truck Care Center or Speedco servicing lane on site.
In addition to building the network of Love's Truck Care Center and Speedco locations to more than 400, Love's is working to open a retread plant — its sixth nationwide — and distribution center in Milan, Tenn., before mid-year.
Overall, Love's operates more than 530 locations in 41 states. Love's states that its Love's Truck Care/Speedco network is the largest oil change, preventive maintenance and total truck care network in the U.S.
Love's acquired Speedco in 2017 from Bridgestone North America Inc.
Love's carries 10 tire brands: BFGoodrich, Bridgestone, Continental, Dayton, Double Coin, Goodyear, Hankook, Kelly, Michelin and Yokohama, along with Love's in-house-sourced Oliver Rubber system retreads.