QINGDAO, China — China's Shandong Huasheng Rubber Co. Ltd. has launched a series of passenger and light truck tires under its Roadboss brand in all-season, all-terrain, performance and winter tread patterns.
Huasheng develops and markets the brand through its Shandong Roadboss Rubber Co. Ltd. subsidiary.
The Roadboss lineup includes tires in these categories:
- high performance — SecurSuperb HP601 (21 sizes);
- ultra-high performance — Celeritas N906 (43 sizes, including 13 run-flat sizes);
- highway SUV — Conrossor S701 highway, SUV (14 sizes, including seven with outlined white letters);
- all-terrain SUV — Conrosser X3 all-terrain (20 sizes); and
- passenger all-season — A/S Superb R802 all-season (15 sizes).
Huasheng also offers a line of Roadboss winter tires in 82 sizes: the W305 (for SUVS, CUVs, 51 sizes), the W306 (for passenger tires, 29 sizes) and the W396 (for light trucks, two sizes).
The lineup has sizes covering 13- to 20-inch rim diameters.
According to Roadboss, all summer tires and all-season tires are available for order across North America. The winter tires will be available in Canada and parts of the northern U.S.
Roadboss currently is seeking a North American representative. For more information, or to inquire about tire shipments, dealers may email Frank Zhu at [email protected].
Roadboss said the tires are engineered using "the latest technology and the highest standards, giving users a high-quality driving experience."
Other brands belonging to Huasheng include Huasheng, Habilead, Kapsen, Taitong and Terraking.
In business since 1995, Shandong Huasheng operates six tire factories and a conveyor belt plant in Dongying City, Shandong Province.