HUNTERSVILLE, N.C. — American Tire Distributors Inc.s Hercules Tire & Rubber business is offering a consumer rebate of up to $70 on the purchase of a set of four qualifying Hercules Tires passenger or light truck tire models.
The rebate is awarded via a prepaid MasterCard.
The Hercules Tires included in the offer are the:
- Terra Trac Cross-V, all-Season SUV-LT/CUV, $70;
- Terra Trac AT X-Journey, all-terrain, all-season SUV-LT/CUV, $70;
- Terra Trac AT X-Venture, all-terrain, all-season SUV-LT/CUV, $70;
- Terra Trac M/T, Mud Terrain, all-season SUV-LT/CUV, $70;
- Roadtour 855 SPE, all-season touring passenger, $50; and
- Roadtour 655 MRE, all-season touring passenger, $50
Josh Simpson, president, Hercules, said the rebate gives consumers the chance to try Hercules tires firsthand. The tires sold through a network of approximately 3,500 independent tire dealers in the U.S.
ATD's distribution network and sales organization supports dealers by offering quick distribution, quarterly volume bonuses, marketing support and dealer promotions, Hercules said.
All six models are backed by Hercules' Hercules Performance Promise, which offers up to 85,000 miles of treadwear coverage, a 45-day "Trust Our Ride" test drive, road hazard protection and a guarantee of workmanship and materials.