BIRMINGHAM, Ala. — A dozen Express Oil Change/Tire Engineers locations have opened so far in 2021, including store No. 300, which opened July 2 in Baton Rouge, La.
The new location, a three-bay store, is the fourth Express Oil Change outlet in Louisiana.
The company, which has been part of the Mavis Tire Supply since 2018, did not say whether the new site is company-owned or franchised and did not respond to several requests for comment.
The business' 300 outlets are located in 19 states, although two-thirds are in states in the Southeast, including Alabama (111), Georgia (60) and Florida (26).
Other stores that have opened thus far in 2021 include:
- Calera, Ala. (Jan. 3);
- Savannah (Feb. 1) and Holly Springs, Ga. (Jan. 6);
- Overland Park (April 15) and Olathe, Kan. (Jan. 5);
- Beaufort (May 3), Rock Hill (March 23) and Simpsonville, S.C. (March 16);
- Ooltewah, Tenn. (May 27); and
- Magnolia, Texas (June 18/second store in Magnolia).