BOWIE, Md. — Ten candidates are running for four board positions for the Tire Industry Association (TIA).
The group includes two incumbents and eight other candidates seeking the three-year terms, TIA said.
Incumbent candidates are Ernie Caramanico, owner of Amityville Firestone in Amityville, N.Y., and Brad Feeney, director of commercial programs at TBC Corp. of Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.
Additional candidates are:
- Tim BeVier, national account business development manager, Technical Rubber Co. of Johnstown, Ohio;
- Travis Glidden, regional sales manager of Stellar Industries Inc. in Garner, Iowa;
- Lance Meyer, vice president of sales and general manager international, Myers Tire Supply of Akron;
- David Shelton, director of industry relations, Giti Tire (USA) Ltd. of Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.;
- Brandy Sielaff, director of human resources and safety, Commercial Tire of Meridian, Idaho;
- Leigh-Ann Stewart, director of health and safety, Kal Tire of Vernon, British Columbia;
- Jeff Wallick, director of training at K&M Tire, Delplhos, Ohio; and
- Scott Weeden, acting vice president of sales, Barnwell House of Tires of Central Islip, N.Y.
TIA members in good standing are eligible to vote, either by mail or online at the association's website at www.tireindustry.org. Voting now is open and will close Sept. 1. Election materials have been mailed to primary contacts at all eligible TIA member companies.
TIA will announce the winners in mid-September with terms starting Nov. 2 at TIA's annual meeting at the Global Tire Expo/SEMA Show in Las Vegas.
Questions can be directed to Sandra Martinez at [email protected].