COOKEVILLE, Tenn. — Bridgestone Americas Inc. is partnering with TCS Technologies Inc. to provide tire shops that sell Bridgestone tires with software solutions and partnership benefits.
The software is available via integration through the Bridgestone Affiliated Retailer dealer network. Bridgestone said the partnership is designed to boost sales growth for shops in the Affiliated Program network.
According to Bridgestone and TCS, the benefits of the software program include:
- Mobile inspection application to replace paper inspections;
- Easy connections to wholesale tire distributors and parts suppliers;
- DOT registration and reporting to process and register warranty information automatically;
- More opportunities to cross-sell services, including to other vehicles in the household;
- Customized workflows and order validation to ensure consistency among team members and across store locations;
- Better organization with a dynamic and fully integrated appointment calendar and service bay scheduler
- Customizable service advisor to add suggested services to a service request; and
- Key management reports available on demand.
Cookeville-based TCS offers point-of-sale and business management software, e-commerce websites, digital marketing services and data-as-a-service products designed for dealers, wholesalers and manufacturers in the automotive repair, tire and wheel space.
TCS General Manager Jefferson Carpenter said his company is honored to partner with Bridgestone's Affiliated Retailer network to provide shops "with a one-stop shop option for all of their in-store process and operational needs.
"Our software supports dealers in delivering an outstanding experience for Affiliated Retailer dealers and are designed to help them create and increase profit centers while achieving greater consistency across locations, faster delivery on services and an increase in sales," Carpenter said.
Dealers who sign up also can take advantage of other partnership saving, according to the companies, including:
- Discounted standard setup fees (for first-time enrollers;
- Co-op funding reimbursement on TCS software through Bridgestone (non-direct dealers are not eligible for co-op, direct pricing and sell out reporting); and
- Select integrations at no cost.
Among the integrations are tire wholesalers that source/sell Bridgestone tires; Tire Connect integration; and DOT tire registration integration through TireMetrix.
According to Brad Booth, vice president of consumer replacement sales, Bridgestone Americas, Bridgestone Affilited Retailer dealers "will have the resources to streamline their in-store processes, drive more revenue through upselling and cross-selling and build customer loyalty through consistent service experiences. We anticipate this partnership will transform the way our members operate their businesses and sell tires."
Bridgestone said the partnership with TCS Technologies aligns with its E8 Commitment, which espouses eight values starting with the letter "E" (energy, ecology, efficiency, extension, economy, emotion, ease and empowerment) to realize a sustainable society.
According to the tire maker, the TCS partnerships aligns with the company's "efficiency, ease and economy" commitments.