CAMBRIDGE, Ontario — The Tire and Rubber Association of Canada has elected Pamela Scarrow of Bridgestone Canada Inc. and Lou Monico of Giti Tire (Canada) Ltd. as new board members.
Ms. Scarrow, division general counsel at Bridgestone Canada, fills a seat vacated by fellow Bridgestone executive Darious Naylor.
Mr. Monico, vice president of sales and marketing for Giti Tire Canada, is filling a seat previously unoccupied.
TRAC Chair Maureen Kline — vice president of public affairs and sustainability for Pirelli Tire Inc. — said she is "confident their experience and proven business acumen will serve TRAC well in the coming years."
Seats on the TRAC board are for two years.
The board now comprises:
- Maureen Kline, Chair; Pirelli Tire Inc.
- Paul Downey, first vice chair; Pliteq Inc.
- Antoine Sautenet, second vice chair; Michelin North America (Canada) Inc.
- Matt Livigni, treasurer; Continental Tire Canada Inc.
- Neil Bansal, Western Rubber Group
- Chris Bitsakakis, AirBoss of America Corp.
- Paul Christou, Goodyear Canada Inc.
- Keshav Das, BKT Tires (Canada) Inc.
- Lou Monico, Giti Tire (Canada) Ltd.
- Robert Rist, Cabot Canada Ltd.
- Pam Scarrow, Bridgestone Canada Inc.