BROADVIEW, Ill. — Robert Bosch L.L.C. has published a new version of its Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and body electronics catalog.
Available in ACES format, the catalog offers better visibility, fast, accurate information and access to application data and images for over 230 ADAS and body electronics parts, Bosch said.
The catalog features all available Bosch ADAS and body electronics-related parts, including:
- Park Pilot ultrasonic parking sensors: Easy-to-install park assist sensors that detect when there is an object around a vehicle.
- Wheel speed sensors: An element of anti-locking braking systems that transmits the wheel speed data to various modules to determine safe braking and traction control.
- Engine cooling fans: A critical component of a vehicle's cooling systems that supplies a sufficient flow at idle to prevent a vehicle from overheating while sitting in traffic.
- Auxiliary water pumps: OE-quality pumps that assist with turbo charger, fuel, transmission and battery/e-motor cooling.
- Relays: Switches controlled by electrical power that perform consistently reliable switching operations in both automobiles and off-highway applications (coming in the fourth quarter).
"With the advancement of automotive safety systems technology, ADAS products are becoming standard on many vehicles," Amanda Nesta, product specialist for vehicle electronics at Bosch, said.
"That said, we're planning to release additional OE replacement parts needed for collision repairs in the coming year, including rear view cameras, distance control sensors, radars, ABS and ESP hydraulic modulators and thermal control valves."
Bosch has provided the corresponding PIES and image files needed to support the catalog data. Epicor subscribers will need to add line code BEB to their portfolio to view the new Bosch catalog.
For more information visit BoschAutoParts.com.