WARREN, Mich. — Bosch Aftermarket has introduced the ADS 525X diagnostic scan tool with live data access and bi-directional functions.
The ADS 525X helps technicians resolve issues across a broad range of vehicle makes and models faster and easier, Bosch said.
With its Quick-Scan capabilities, the ADS 525X can perform all-systems DTC scans in under 60 seconds on average, with complete scans taking 30 seconds or less for many vehicle makes and models, the company said.
With its intuitive user interface and complete pre- and post-scan reporting for all systems available for the vehicle, the tool gives technicians the ability to diagnose the issue and receive repair information directly to the scanning tool, the company said.
Other features include:
- all-new hardware platform using Android 9OS or higher software to provide faster processing and more memory; with Google Play, users also have the ability to access videos, online resources and productivity tools on the device;
- access to FCA Secure Gateway Module (SGW) found in late-model vehicles. The tool is also J2534-compliant VCI for factory programing with an OE subscription and PC;
- widescreen 8-inch LCD display;
- up to 14 hours of battery life, weeks of standby time and a wireless VCI, allowing technicians to move throughout the bay with connectivity; and
- compatible with other Bosch diagnostic tools, such as tire pressure monitoring systems, battery testers and circuit analyzers.
Technicians have the option to upgrade or downgrade the Enhanced subscription at any time.
Each purchase includes all-access software and coverage updates for the first 12 months, as well as 30 free days of the Enhanced subscription, a full-system color wiring diagrams and Repair-Source, an on-tool OEM service and repair information library.
The ADS 525X is available now through Bosch Aftermarket distribution partners and resellers.