LAS VEGAS — The organizers of AAPEX 2021 have put together a roundtable discussion featuring the CEOs of six major auto parts distributors as the kickoff for the 2021 version of the expo.
The panel discussion will be part of the event's opening session, scheduled to start at 7:30 a.m. on Nov. 2 at the Sands Expo & Caesars Forum in Las Vegas.
Karyn Schoenbart, CEO of NPD Group, will moderate the panel, which will include:
- Corey Bartlett, president and CEO, Automotive Parts Headquarters Inc.;
- Sue Godschalk, president, Federated Auto Parts;
- Tom Greco, president and CEO, Advance Auto Parts Inc.;
- Kevin Herron, president and COO, Genuine Parts Co., US Automotive Products Group;
- Gregory Johnson, CEO and co-president, O'Reilly Automotive Stores Inc.; and
- Bill Rhodes, President and CEO, AutoZone Inc.
The panel is scheduled to start at 7:45, preceded at 7:30 by a celebratory "Welcome Home" address from Bill Hanvey, president of the Auto Care Association, and Paul McCarthy, president and CEO of Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association. The ACA and AASA are the organizers of AAPEX.
They'll present a state of the industry and discuss advocacy issues and the resilience of the aftermarket in the last year.
The panel is scheduled for one hour.