BETHESDA, Md. — The Auto Care Association (ACA) will host an online panel discussion on e-commerce trends in the automotive aftermarket on June 30.
The event, scheduled for 1 to 2 p.m. EDT, will cover a range of topics, including current and forecasted retail activity through this channel; consumer spending via different providers / platforms; and B2B trends regarding fulfillment.
The discussion also will address how the COVID-19 pandemic accelerated e-commerce activity for both suppliers and consumers, the ACA said.
Panelists scheduled to participate include:
- Mike Chung, Auto Care Association;
- Jonathan Carey and Bill Della Giustina, Jefferies L.L.C.;
- Jim Lang, Lang Marketing Resources Inc.;
- Scott Luckett, GCommerce Inc.; and
- Nathan Shipley, NPD Group.
To register, go to the ACA's website:
Attendees are encouraged to submit questions ahead of time using the registration form.