TROY, Mich. —Schrader, the automotive aftermarket brand of Sensata Technologies, is holding six more live educational sessions during Virtual Industry Week.
The sessions, called TPMS Tech Talk, are a free, subscription-based online training portal that provides training and information to service professionals with Schrader's tire pressure monitoring system (TMPS) team.
Each session will include a 15-25 minute presentation with time for a Q&A.
According to Schrader, TPMS Tech Talk is designed to educate, inform and initiate dialogue. Some of the topics will include talking to customers about TPMS; the importance of maintenance and tool software updates; differences between programming and relearning procedures; and TPMS legislation.
The SEMA/AAPEX sessions include (all times EST):
- Nov. 3, Noon-12:30 p.m.: "Top 5 TPMS Mistakes: How to Avoid Them," with Yanick Leduc, technical team leader;
- Nov. 3, 1-1:30 p.m.: "Top 5 TPMS Mistakes: How to Avoid Them," Mr. Leduc;
- Nov, 4, 1-1:20 p.m.: "TPMS Sensor Types Pros and Cons," Mr. Leduc;
- Nov. 4, 2-2:30 p.m.: "Not all TPMS Sensors are Created Equal," with Felipe Pozatto, head of engineering;
- Nov. 5, 1-1:20 p.m.: "Schrader's Training Opportunities"; and
- Nov. 6, Noon-12:20 p.m., "Understanding TPMS Sensor Fitment," with Mr. Leduc.
Schrader said the content is updated frequently and visitors can subscribe for free. Users may engage with Schrader's technical team, as well as their peers below each article in the comment field.
"We want to create a space for service professionals where they can read, learn more, and ask questions about the subjects that matter to them," Yanick Leduc, North American technical team leader at Schrader, said.
Schrader recently launched its e-training platform, Schrader TPMS Academy, a module-based TPMS online training platform that is free for users.
For more information, contact the company at [email protected]