BOWIE, Md. – Nine candidates, including two incumbents, are vying for four open spots on the 2021-2022 Tire Industry Association's (TIA) board of directors.
Those elected will serve three-year terms.
The nominees are::
- John Baldwin (incumbent), senior vice president of Discount Tire Co., Scottsdale, Ariz.;
- Don Vanderheyen (incumbent), vice president of commercial, Hennessey Industries, LaVergne, Tenn.;
- Billy Eordekian, president of 1-800EveryRim, Santa Fe Springs, Calif.;
- Scot Holloway, CEO, Bartec USA L.L.C., Sterling Heights, Mich.;
- David Jordanger, chief revenue officer, Sonsio L.L.C., Arvada, Colo.;
- Chris Rhoades, senior product manager, technical solutions, BKT Tires, Copley, Ohio;
- Ryan Schrader, director of franchise operations, RNR Tire Express, Tampa, Fla.;
- Gary Schroeder, executive director of Global TBR, Cooper Tire & Rubber Co., Findlay, Ohio; and
- Leigh-Ann Stewart, director of health and safety, Kal Tire, Vernon, British Columbia.
Voting is open only to eligible TIA members in good standing. Members can vote via paper ballot and will receive information about the election by mail. They also can vote online on the association's website.
Voting opened in early July and will close on Sept. 1. Election materials have been mailed to the primary contacts at all eligible TIA member companies.
Election results will be announced in mid-September with the new board members taking office on Nov. 1 during TIA's annual meeting during the Global Tire Expo/SEMA Show in Las Vegas.