ONTARIO, Calif. — Magna Tyres Group has introduced 11 truck tire patterns to its portfolio exclusively for the North American market. The new Magna tires cover all axle positions and applications with a number of the new patterns meeting SmartWay standards.
The new products are:
- The Magna LH11 all position axle tire, which features an optimized groove pattern design to enhance grip on wet roadways. An improved and significantly strengthened crown design further enhances puncture resistance and a deeper tread pattern arrangement improves tire life operational stability, the company said. The LH11 will be available in size 255/70R22.5.
- The Magna LH10 steer axle tire has decoupling grooves and includes a five-rib tread design with an extra strong compound for long-haul operations. An advanced groove design increases grip levels in wet conditions and a deep tread pattern enhances mileage. The LH10 will be available in size 295/75R22.5.
- The Magna LH31 trailer axle tire features an extra strong compound that provides abrasion resistance along with high-speed drive performance, the company said. The LH31 is available in size 445/50R22.5.
- The Magna LH30 trailer axle tire features four straight line circumferential grooves to evenly spread grip performance while narrow sipes coupled with a lateral pattern design offers greater traction on wet highways and the tire compound provides fuel efficiency. The LH30 will be available in sizes 11R22.5 and 295/75R22.5.
- The Magna RG11 steer axle is a premium regional all-position tire with solid shoulders and high scrub resistance levels due to a technologically advance tread pattern, Magna said. Other benefits include cost-effective driving performance and longevity. The RG11 is available in size 295/60R22.5.
- The Magna RG10 steer axle all-positional radial tire is suitable for all long-haul operations plus low emissions technology gives lower fuel consumption. A specialized tread pattern has been specifically developed for mid- and long-range highway hauling applications. The RG10 will be available in sizes 295/80R22.5 and 315/80R22.5.
- The Magna RG20 drive axle all-position radial tire is suitable for all driving applications and includes a tread pattern designed for medium- to long-haul trucking. The extremely strong tire compound significantly improves all-round driving performance, Magna said. The RG20 is available in size 315/80R22.5.
- The Magna RG30 is a high-performing regional trailer axle tire with mileage-return capabilities plus advanced heat build-up reducing rubber compound to lower rolling resistance and increase fuel efficiency. The robust casing offers longer tire life along with retreadability leading to an improved ecological footprint, Magna said. The RG30 will be available in size 285/70R19.5.
- The Magna RG31 trailer/steer axle tire features a special groove design to increase drainage and all-round grip. A stronger bead design gives additional protection against accidental damage and improved carrying ability and the tread pattern has been designed to lower rolling resistance and provide longer service life, Magna said. The RG31 is available in size 385/65R22.5.
- The Magna CO10 all-position axle tire offering versatile on/off road mixed service capabilities with improved traction and even tread wear along with a chip-and-cut-resistant tread compound that provides additional protection against scaling and chipping. An extra rugged casing construction gives improved durability and maximized retreadability. The CO10 will be available in size 315/80R22.5.
- The Magna CO30 steer/trailer axle tire incorporates specialized Z-shaped grooves for improved traction and braking levels on various highway surfaces. A specifically designed tire compound gives improved tear resistance and an extra-deep grooved tread pattern has been designed for short- and mid-hauling applications. The CO30 is available in sizes 385/65R22.5 and 425/65R22.5.
"As part of Magna's growth development strategy in North America, we are significantly committed to increasing our truck tire product portfolio with a series of outstanding truck tire patterns that have been produced specifically for the North American truck tire market," Robert Gruijters, head of marketing at Magna, said.
Magna's truck tire product range is distributed in North America via its exclusive distribution partner, CMC Tire, based in Utah and Nevada.