MONROVIA, Calif.— China Manufacturers Alliance L.L.C.(CMA) has added six indiviuidals to the Double Coin brand's team of sales executives.
The appointments are part of Double Coin's expansion plans, according to Tim Phillips, vice president of marketing and operations for Double Coin/CMA.
"I am thrilled to grow Double Coin's team with these highly accomplished individuals who have been in the tire industry for many years," Mr. Phillips said. "Each one will be a great asset in furthering the Double Coin brand. With their leadership, we will be able to better serve the needs of our customers in 2021 and beyond. I believe that our success is a direct reflection of the people we have throughout the company."
The six new members of the sales staff are:
- Scott Arneson, a U.S. Marine Corps veteran who has held various positions within the tire industry, from director of business development to commercial sales manager. He has been appointed as regional sales manager for the Mid-South region;
- Jose Pfirrmann, regional sales manager for the New England-Upstate New York region, has more than 12 years of sales experience. His most recent position was as a commercial sales manager at National Tire Wholesale;
- Robert Koehler, the new Eastern regional sales manager for agriculture, construction and forestry tires. He previously worked at Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations as a sales manager in its agriculture tire division;
- Justin Hagg, Southeast regional sales manager, formerly was with On The Move Inc. where he generated a new business nationally as an account executive;
- Orlando Bonilla, regional sales manager in Latin America, was previously at YC Rubber Co., where he helped to introduce the Duraturn brand to the market in Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean; and
- Bob Stewart, midwest regional sales manager, also previously worked at YC Rubber Co. where he helped advance the Duraturn and Dynacargo tire lines. Mr. Stewart has more than 30 years of sales experience in the industry.
"Keeping with our commitment, M.E., Mission of Excellence, we are hitting the ground running in 2021," Mr. Phillips said. "We plan to meet our customers' demands with an experienced team as well as availability of Double Coin TBR and OTR tires."