BOWIE, Md. — Voting started July 1 for the Tire Industry Association's (TIA) 2023-24 board of directors and continues until Sept. 1.
Twelve candidates, including one incumbent, are vying for four open seats. Those elected will serve three-year terms.
- Josephine Foley, manager safety and fleet department, Sullivan Tire & Automotive Service, Norwell, Mass.;
- Dave Gouthro, distribution center manager, Groupe Touchette/National Tire Distributors, Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada;
- Brent Klomparens, director of marketing and key accounts, Technical Rubber Co., Johnstown, Ohio;
- Justin Large, director of sales, commercial products, Sailun Tire Americas, Brampton, Ontario, Canada;
- Tommy Lewis, contract maintenance assistant manager, Mangum's Inc., Wilson, N.C.;
- Mike Lukavsky, president of K&S Tire Recycling, Chicago Heights, Ill.;
- Adam Moffatt, executive director, Tire Dealers Association of Canada, Port Dover, Ontario, Canada;
- Glen Nicholson, training and program manager, TBC Corp., Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.;
- Brandy Sielaff (incumbent), vice president of human resources and safety, Commercial Tire, Meridian, Idaho;
- Jeffrey "JD" Staggs, field director of risk management, training and safety, Purcell Tire & Rubber Co., Phoenix, Ariz.;
- Craig Stevens, general manager, Big Horn Tire, Gillette, Wyo.; and
- Craig Tinklenberg, sales and safety trainer, Fuller Brothers Inc., Clackamas, Ore.
Voting is open to eligible TIA members in good standing, the organization said. Members can vote via paper ballot or online. Election materials have been mailed to the primary contacts at all eligible TIA member companies, TIA added.