BOUCHERVILLE, Quebec — The Point S network of stores in Canada is open for business for the general public after being restricted to serving "essential" business only for the past month.
According to a spokesman for the marketing group, Point S stores will be open to public, as long as they practice these government regulations:
- The customer need to call for an appointment — he or she can't show up in store;
- Respect social distancing (2 meters / 6 feet); and
- Respect all other health and safety government rules.
- The stores previously had been open only to service "essential" businesses, Point S said.
- Point S operates 220 stores in Canada.