LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill. — Snap-on Inc. has expanded its European vehicle coverage with a software upgrade that includes enhanced general repair, collision and safety systems coverage for Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Fiat, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Porsche, Volkswagen and Volvo.
Snap-on said it is adding more European coverage each month to its Fast-Track Intelligent Diagnostics-enabled platforms such as Zeus, Apollo-D9 and Triton-D10.
European coverage highlights include:
- BMW vehicle sleep mode and automated EVAP leak test added for all applicable models;
- Active cruise control added for the 2002-2009 BMW 7 Series including codes, data and tests;
- Additional airbag special function coverage for 2008 and newer Audi and Volkswagen;
- Tests added to the air conditioning and signal acquisition modules for 2013 and newer Mercedes-Benz CLA Class; and
- Ethernet compatibility for the Land Rover 2020 Defender.
Snap-On's website includes the coverage and features that have been added over the past year as well as specific and in-depth coverage information for makes and models by year.