PANAMA CITY, Panama — The organizers of the Latin American & Caribbean Tyre Expo have put together an educational conference that comprises seven speakers from around the world.
The 2019 Latin Tyre Expo, set for the June 26-28, will take place at the Atlapa Convention Center in Panama City.
The educational conference speakers and their topics are:
- Heriberto Romero, director of Hules Banda S.A. de C.V. — "How to Activate the Retreading Market";
- Jean Barros, commercial manager Mexico and Central America, Vipal S.A. de C.V.— "Retreading in Latin America";
- Kevin Rohlwing, senior vice president of training, Tire Industry Association — "Tire Repair Safety";
- David Shaw, CEO, Tire Industry Research — "China's tire industry and the State of the global tire industry and outlook";
- David Zielasko, publisher and editorial director, Rubber & Plastics News, Tire Business, European Rubber Journal — "Disruption in the Tire Industry";
- Milton Alberto Lopez Tang, vice president, sales, Maxam Tire Latam L.L.C., and Tim Good, radial OTR sales manager, Maxam Tire NA — "OTR Tires";
- Jan Svoboda, director of RFID business development, FineLine Technologies — "The Use of RFID within the Tire Industry."
For more details, visit: latintyreexpo.com.
The Latin Tyre Expo originally was scheduled for July 24-26 at a new convention center being built in Panama but instead will run June 26-28 at the Atlapa center, the site of the previous expos.