CLERMONT-FERRAND, France — Group Michelin's in-coming CEO Florent Menegaux has named nine senior managers to his executive committee, including Scott Clark, executive vice president, automotive business management, motorsport, experiences, Americas regions.
The new CEO, who will take up his post at the end of a Michelin shareholders meeting on May 17, "has decided to set up a tight group executive committee focused on strategic arbitrage," Michelin said.
The board, which met for the first time March 25, has three new senior managers — Jean-Claude Pats, executive vice president, corporate personal management; Eric Vinesse, executive vice president, operational research & development department; and Mr. Clark — along with six senior managers from the previous executive committee:
- Yves Chapot, managing partner;
- Sonia Artinian-Fredou, executive vice president – mobility services & experiences and new ventures business lines;
- Laurent Bourrut, executive vice president – long distance and urban transportation business lines and European regions;
- Adeline Challon-Kemoun, executive vice president – brands, sustainable development, communication and public affairs;
- Jean-Christophe Guerin, executive vice president – manufacturing; and
- Serge Lafon, executive vice president – mining, off highway, 2 wheels, aircraft business lines and Africa, Asia, Australia, India & the Middle East regions.