SANTA ANA, Calif. — Yokohama Tire Corp. has released a "Tire Tips" video series designed to help truck drivers identify and prevent tire issues before they become a problem.
"We are always looking for ways to help fleets and drivers in regards to their tires," Alan Holtschneider, Yokohama's director of marketing, said.
"They already know how important tires are, so we created these informative how-to videos to educate them on various ways to get the most out of them."
The new series complements a series for consumers that debuted in 2010 and was updated last year with 10 new segments.
The subjects of the commercial truck tire videos are:
- Choosing the right tire;
- Improving the life of your tires;
- How to properly check tread depth;
- Why proper air pressure matters;
- Matching tires with axle-load capacities; and
- When is a tire repairable?