HUNTERSVILLE, N.C. — Nine independent tire dealers in nine states have joined American Tire Distributors Inc.'s Tire Pros marketing group over the past couple of months, ATD said recently.
The dealerships, located in California, Idaho, Indiana, Louisiana, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Virginia, join a network of more than 640 Tire Pros locations in 45 states.
Jesse Wickel of Bowers Tire Pros in Burley, Idaho, said he and his father have been farming Idaho's Magic Valley for a combined 60 years and "are bringing that same family-oriented approach to the tire business.
“Partnering with Tire Pros give us the tools we need to reach new customers and offer them an unbeatable selection. That's a big advantage, and it means we'll be able to bring a whole new level of service to customers in Magic Valley,” Mr. Wickel said.
Robert Landry of Service Tire and Auto of Lake Charles in South Lake Charles, La., said he and his business partner have been serving his community for two decades.
“Our customers want simple, honest service and a dependable product with a hassle-free guarantee," he said "That's what Tire Pros allows us to deliver, and we're fortunate to have a national network of partners committed to our success.”
Other new franchise locations are:
- El Cajon Tire Pros in El Cajon, Calif., owned by Nathan Clark and family;
- Auto Doc Tire Pros in Greenville, Texas, owned by Tareq Nasrallah;
- South Coast Tire Pros in Bandon, Ore., owned by Samuel and Kelly Basey;
- Jed's Tire Pros in Layton, Utah, owned by Jed Florence;
- Kaiser Tire Pros in New Albany, Ind., owned by Shaun McDaniel and Kevin Smith;
- CJ's Automotive Services in Winchester, Tenn., owned by Curtis Jackson; and
- 301 Auto Repair in Mechanicsville, Va., owned by Michael Lippa and family.
Ron Sinclair, president of Tire Pros and senior vice president of retail strategy and partnerships for ATD, said each new franchisee is committed to delivering the best customer service experience.
"We couldn't be more proud to add them to our growing network of franchisees, and we look forward to working with them to help their businesses flourish.”
Last year, Tire Pros unveiled a marketing campaign that features an array of marketing assets and is based on two words: Hassle-free. Guaranteed.
In addition, Tire Pros rolled out the Tire Pros playbook — a manual that offers direction and policies on how to operate a Tire Pros facility.