DIAMOND BAR, Calif — Nexen Tire America Inc. will offer a free 45-day or 500-mile trial on its Roadian MTX Extreme off-road tire, beginning Jan. 1.
The offer applies to all tires in stock at any wholesale and retail location, and the company will require the consumer to provide a verified mileage reading at the time of purchase as well as proof of purchase in order to qualify for the free trial.
Consumers may exchange the MTX tires for another set of Nexen tires any time before the end of the trial period. If a consumer elects to exchange the MTX tires for a lower-cost Nexen tire, a refund for the difference will be available, subject to terms and conditions listed in the 2019 replacement market warranty.
The warranty can be found here.
Nexen said it is confident consumers who purchase a set of Roadian MTX Extreme Off-Road tires, available in 35 sizes, will discover how well the tires perform in extreme and regular driving situations.
According to Nexen, benefits of the Roadian MTX Extreme Off-Road tire include:
- Aggressive design that allows for on- and off-road versatility, no matter the terrain;
- Dual-sidewall design for a customized appearance;
- Standard 3-ply design and Load Range F weight rating, making it favorable for towing;
- Max 80 PSI inflation to support high-load conditions;
- Tread-block design helps to eliminate noise, harshness and vibration (NHV) transferred into the cabin; and
- Exceptional low-air qualities for maximum performance in off-road and mud terrain environment.
Kyle Roberts, senior director of marketing for Nexen Tire USA, called the Roadian MTX an "incredible addition to our tire lineup, and its popularity has grown significantly since its launch at the 2017 SEMA Show."
He said the new promotion demonstrates Nexen's confidence in the product, "and we think our customers will immediately see the quality engineered into this tire. In just one year, some of the top customizers and builders have chosen Roadian MTX tires for their builds, which has really taken our tire to an all new level. We are proud to stand behind our product and this offer firmly communicates that to our customers."
For more information, contact [email protected] or call 310-374-6177.