LOS ANGELES — Titan International Inc. is partnering with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) in offering a $2,500 rebate on any Titan- or Goodyear-brand farm tire with the purchase of a new Ram truck from a Ram-certified agriculture dealership.
The offer is part of the Ram AgPack Program, which FCA announced at the Los Angeles Auto Show, where it's displaying a new Harvest Edition chassis cab truck.
"The Titan and Goodyear Farm Tire commitment is not only about supporting hard-working farm families with the right tire solutions to fit their needs, but also about providing quality service to keep them moving through both Titan's in-field ag specialists and vast network of local dealers," Titan Marketing Vice President Kim Boccardi said.
"Between these two experienced and knowledgeable teams at Titan and Ram, this partnership is going to be very beneficial for farm and ranch customers."
A farmer or rancher who buys a Ram truck from a certified Ram agriculture dealer can receive the Ram AgPack bundle with his or her purchase, which includes:
- Financing from AgDirect with payment terms to match the farm or ranch income stream;
- 25 percent off the purchase of RhinoAg equipment, plus cash back on the balance;
- $2,500 rebate on any Titan- or Goodyear-brand farm tire purchase;
- $250 Soybean seed rebate, or $1,500 corn seed rebate from NK Seed;
- $1,000 toward the purchase of AgroLiquid Crop Nutrition;
- $1,000 discount on the purchase of a Reinke Irrigation System, or $500 toward parts on an existing Reinke Irrigation system;
- Discounts on several Gallagher Livestock products;
- $250 rebate on Knapheide upfit to a Ram Ag Truck; and
One-year subscription to Agrible's farm analytics suite.
Conditions apply for each offer.
The Harvest Edition series comprises Class 3, 4 and 5 medium-duty Chassis Cab trucks designed for the needs of farmers/ranchers and available in Case IH Red, New Holland Blue, Bright White and Brilliant Black.